Personal Information and Device Information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you subscribe or attempt to subscribe to a service through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including Personal Information. “Personal Information” refers to any information that allows an individual to be identified. This includes your name, personal mailing address, personal email address, and personal telephone number. Personal Information does not include your business contact information. This includes your business title or position, business mailing address, business email address or business phone number. company title and email address, and your company legal name and mailing address.
How we use Your Personal Information and Device Information
EasyHSA uses and discloses your Personal Information only for the purposes that we have identified prior to or at the time we collect the Personal Information. Some of the purposes for which we may use your Personal Information are:
- To communicate with you;
- To assess your eligibility for our services;
- To confirm your application information;
- To provide you with our services;
- To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your Personal Information and Device Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Device Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information and Device Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Safeguarding your Personal Information and Device Information
EasyHSA maintains appropriate safeguards to protect your Personal Information and Device Information from unauthorized use, unauthorized disclosure, loss or theft.